Welcome to Camping Torre de la Peña. To make your stay as pleasant as possible, please take into account the Internal Regulations set out in the notice board. p>
Put the numbered badge provided at your check in, in a visible place of your vehicle. You should give it back at your departure.
One day of camping ranges from the time of your arrival until 12:00 am of the following day. From this hour you will be charged with one more day of camping. If you wish to leave before 9 o'clock, make your check out at the previous evening.
Any visit must be authorized at reception. Visiting hours are from 9.00 to 22.00. The maximum time of visit is 30 minutes. Visitors are not allowed to use the services of the campsite.
Hours of silence: 00.00 to 08.00 hours. The movement of vehicles is prohibited from 00.00 to 07.00.
The management is only responsible for objects left at reception upon receipt.
Customers are requested to make good use of our facilities, respecting the environment and seek that children comply with the warnings outlined in the Internal Regulations.
The campground has a limited capacity. Consider this to met with family or friends, because once the limit is reached, we can not admit anyone else.
Barbecues or any kind of fire are prohibited by the Department of the Environment during the summer season.
On plots can only be installed camping equipment, being prohibited any domestic or street furniture.
If you wish, you can request for the Internal Regulations document, which will be delivered by the campsite reception.
The Camping Torre de la Peña allows pets all the year except in August.
In the Bungalows no pets of any kind are allowed.
Any dangerous animal race or crossbreeding of them are not allowed.
1. Dogs must be tied at all times and muzzled within the grounds of the campsite, taking care of not disturb other campers.
2. The documentation for your dog as well as liability insurance should be shown at the reception.
3. The customer will be charged for any damage the dog might cause.
4. The dog can not stay in any of the camping facilities (reception, supermarket, restaurant, swimming pool, services etc.)
5. The dog must be accompanied by its owner all the time, not being allowed to remain alone in the campsite.
6. A deposit of 50 € will be requested and it will not be returned if the rules were not enforced.
Failure to meet any of these standards involve the immediate abandonment of the site.